Monday, May 21, 2012

Shane Day 1 Well Mrs.F to start things off just wanting to say that I love this book, probably because I loved HatchetJ. This book is different than Hatchet because Matt actually had a house and food but Brian had to make his shelter and get his food. Although Hatchet and Sign of the Beaver had a lot of differences they had a lot of similarities, it is similar because both Matt and Brian had to survive by THEMSELVES. The setting of the book “so far” is definitely in Matt’s log cabin. I found man vs. man when Matt’s dad had to leave Matt for 6 to 7 weeks. I don’t know what any of the people reading this thinks but I think that Matt has too many responsibilities for only 12 years old. I don’t think Matt should have had Ben come inside his house because there is very very low chance that Ben was nice or bad.