Friday, May 25, 2012

Ryan Day 3 - When Attean was showing off his skills at Matt, I felt bad for him. Attean was born in the woods and was taught how to do that stuff since he was a kid, but Matt wasn't. I disagree with Brock when he said that the riffle was Matt's only thing to keep him alive . When I read the chapters for tonight it said that he had a fishing rod that he caught a massive fish with. So it shows us that the riffle isn't the only thing that's keeping Matt alive. I found a simile on page 37 which says "for I saw the sea come after me as high as a great bill, and as furious as an enemy...". I disagree with Shane when he said that the Indians are going to turn out bad, because if you look at the front cover it looks like the Indian is helping Matt kill a massive bear that is probably going to kill them both.