Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jordyn Day 2 This book is getting very interesting. I found man vs. nature, when Matt was trying to get honey from the bees, but instead he decided to take some bark and then the bees saw and they got mad and started stinging Matt everywhere, in the face, arms, and legs. It is very weird, but Brian and Matt both got stung by a ton of bees and both of there eyes were so swollen they could hardly even open them. I thought that Matt was so lucky to have the Indian help him and to get there when he needed him the most. When the Indian told Matt that they were watching him, I felt kind of scared or like creepy for him because people watching his every single move is creepy. The Indian was being very helpful to Matt and giving him as much as he needed to get better. I think when it gets more into the book it talks about Matt teaching Attean how to sign might be a little difficult but after a while I think he will know how to sign.