Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lindsay Day #2 Matt seems to be getting his food quite easily compared to Brian in Hatchet. What does the author mean by "Perhaps he even became a mite careless."? I'm afraid that Matt's family might not come back. I felt anxious when Matt was talking about how the flour and molasses was spilled. I started reading really fast because it was quite exciting too. Don't you think it was a dumb idea in the first place to climb the tree even if he wanted the honey? There was a simile on page 23 paragraph 2, " the humming grew to a roar, like a great wind." I agree with Brock that it was nice of Matt to feed Ben. I think it's so sweet of Matt to teach Attean to read! I felt bad that he couldn't read. It shouldn't have to be embarrassing for them. Looking forward to day 3! How about you?